Hey Everyone, welcome to another article. I will share list of Scholarships in Philippines that are open to apply as well as the benefits, deadline, requirements and application process.
Table of Contents
- Hawak Kamay Scholarship
- Benefits of Hawak Kamay Scholarship
- Philippine Science High School Scholarships (PSHS)
- Scholarship Benefits
- DOST JLSS Scholarship
- Scholarship Privileges
- STEM Scholarship
- SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS
- AD Astra Scholarship
- Scholarship Benefits
- Security Bank Foundation Scholarship
- Iskolar ni Juan 2023
Hawak Kamay Scholarship
With the Hawak Kamay (HK) Scholarship of SWU PHINMA, incoming freshmen students (first year college) will get the chance to avail of a scholarship grant valid until completion of the chosen college program with no maintaining grades required.
Benefits of Hawak Kamay Scholarship
Hawak Kamay (HK) scholars will get the chance to enjoy:
- Scholarship Grant
- No required maintaining grade
- Valid for the entire program duration
Philippine Science High School Scholarships (PSHS)
The scholarship application for entering Grade 7 students at the Philippine Science High School (PSHS) for 2023-2024 is now open to all qualified Filipino students along with its Requirement for Admission, Criteria, and Evaluation (RACE).
- Monthly stipend
- Free tuition fee
- Free loan of textbooks
- Dormitory accommodation (if applicable)
- Uniform, transportation and living allowances for low income groups
A PSHS scholar also receives a Php 500 monthly stipend in addition to the world-class education that PSHS offers with no charging fees. In addition, living expenses are provided; for a summary of these expenses according to a student’s socio-economic status
DOST JLSS Scholarship
The Junior Level Science Scholarship (JLSS) Program aims to: provide scholarships that will finance the education of talented and deserving students in their third year of college and who are pursuing degree programs in the areas of science and technology; and ensure a steady, adequate supply of qualified S&T human resources who can steer the country towards national progress.
A. Regular Academic Year
|Tuition and other school fees (for scholars enrolled in private HEIs)||₱40,000.00 / year|
|Book Allowance||₱10,000.00 / year|
|Monthly Living Allowance||₱7,000.00 / month|
|Transportation Allowance(for those studying outside of home province)||1 economy-class roundtrip fare|
|Group Health and Accident Insurance||Premium|
B. Summer Allowance (if required in the curriculum)
|Tuition and other school fees||₱1,500.00|
|Book Allowance||₱500.00 (to submit Official Receipt)|
|Monthly Living Allowance||₱7,000.00 / month for two months|
STEM SFE aims to provide access to quality education to underprivileged and deserving STEM college students from centers of excellence, in partnership with the Gokongwei Group business units. Successful applicants will get a chance to pursue a career in a Gokongwei Group business unit.
- Fixed annual financial grant to subsidize tuition and other fees (Subject to terms and conditions of scholarship agreement)
- Access to scholar development programs
- Internship opportunity in the Gokongwei Group
- Employment opportunity in the Gokongwei Group (Subject to company vacancy and passing of all pre-employment requirements)
AD Astra Scholarship
The PhilSA Advanced Degrees for Accelerating Strategic Space R&D and Applications (PhilSA AD ASTRA) Scholarships program aims to provide financial assistance to outstanding students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree and are aiming to pursue a graduate or doctoral degree in fields related to Space Science, Technology, and Applications (SSTA) in local or international higher educational institutions (HEIs).
- Tuition and other school fees
- Stipend (accommodation, meals, incidental expenses)
- Book Allowance*
- Technological Support (Covers provision of laptop* and basic monthly internet connection/communication expenses**)
- Round-trip Transportation Allowance
- Pre-departure Allowance (For grantees enrolled in universities abroad)
- Relocation Allowance (For grantees accepted to a University in a Region/country away from his/her current place of residence)
- Disability Support (For grantees with disabilities)
- Extra Academic Activities (Covers membership to professional societies, student clubs/ organizations, and participation to study visits, workshops, and seminars in line with the study)
- Thesis/Dissertation Allowance** (If applicable)
- Research Grant** (If applicable)
- Research Dissemination Grant (If applicable)
- Mentor’s Fee**
- Mentoring/Support Program
- Membership in PhilSA Scholars Group
*Only applicable to full scholarship holders (1 year minimum).
**Only applicable to local scholarship holders. This is a special provision under the remote learning set-up.
Security Bank Foundation Scholarship
Are you a Senior High School graduate with outstanding academic and co-curricular achievements and still looking for a scholarship to fund your college education? Maybe you’re the person they’re looking for! Apply for a Security Bank scholarship now!
Each scholar is entitled to the following benefits per academic year until he finishes his tertiary course.
- Stipend – Php 10,000 per month for maximum of 10 school months
- Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees – No allotment due to “Free Tuition Law”
- Stipend – Php 5,000 per month for maximum of 10 school months
- Tuition and Miscellaneous Fees – Maximum of Php 100,000 per year
Iskolar ni Juan 2023
Gokongwei Brothers Foundation (GBF) is now taking applications for its Iskolar ni Juan (INJ) Scholarship Program, a Technical-Vocational Certification Scholarship Program in partnership with Universal Robina Corporation (URC).
Benefits of Being a Iskolar ni Juan:
A. Full Subsidy on allowance and school fees
- School Supplies
B. 7 months stay-in at GBF-Technical Training Center in Calamba, Laguna
- Free Dormitory and access to school facilities and equipment
- 3,300 square meters state-of-the-art training center
- Hosts 12 industry-standard laboratories, meeting rooms, and classrooms
C. 5 months On-the-Job training at any URC plant
- Acquire Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC II or Mechatronics Servicing NC II upon passing TESDA assessment
- Inclusive OJT allowance
D. Employment opportunity in URC Plants after the Program
- Employment opportunities: production/machine operator or machine maintenance technician
- Chance to work in world-class manufacturing industry