⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2024-2025⚡
Megaworld stands by on the principle that a corporation exists to serve others. We believe that we must not only do well but also do good in the community we are part of. This belief has been our driving force to continuously give back to the society through the company’s socio-civic arm, the Megaworld Foundation.
Table of Contents
- Megaworld Scholarship Benefits
- Requirements For Megaworld Scholarship
- General Requirements:
- How to Apply For Megaworld Scholarship?
- Ongoing Scholarships
On 2012 foundation has reached its 15th year anniversary. As a young foundation, we take pride in our humble accomplishments and contributions in the fields of education, health, environment, people empowerment and other noble undertakings. With our corporate social responsibility efforts we were awarded Best CSR in the 3rd Asian Excellence Awards Special of Corporate Governance Asia.
Megaworld Scholarship Benefits
- Full tuition fee
- Per school year
- Career opportunity
- at Megaworld Corporation and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates
Requirements For Megaworld Scholarship
For applicants who are incoming freshmen:
- Final grade report in senior high school with an average of at least 85% or its equivalent; and with at least 80% grade in all subjects.
- A passing result from a university entrance exam, letter of admission or certificate of enrollment.
- A certificate of upper 10% class ranking of graduating batch (if available)
For applicants who are incoming sophomores and juniors:
- All grade reports from previous semesters to the current semester with a GPA of at least 85% or its equivalent, and with at least 80% grade in all subjects
- A full load enrollment assessment/registration form with class schedule
- Complete and most updated course curriculum
- Income Tax Return (ITR) not exceeding Php 300,000.00 combined gross annual income (original copy) or BIR Tax Exemption Certificate of Father and Mother and Affidavit of Non-filing of Income Tax
- Birth certificate
- Endorsement letter from the College or University (if available)
- Utility bills such as rent, electricity, water, telephone, internet, etc.
- 2 pcs. – 2X2 I.D. pictures
- 2 pcs. – 1X1 I.D. pictures
- Photograph of applicant with family/guardian
Note: Upon completion of the above requirements, the applicant shall be asked to fill out certain documents and shall undergo exams and interviews to further assess qualifications. Applications with incomplete details and requirements will not be processed
How to Apply For Megaworld Scholarship?
For more information on scholarships: visit here