Kinobi will hosting the Kinobi Scholarship program for the first time ever in 2022! Ten students from the Philippines and Indonesia will be chosen to receive a scholarship that includes advantages in cash as well as career mentorship.
Kinobi Scholarship is a scholarship program presented by Kinobi, a professional development company, to students in the Philippines to help them continue their studies and achieve a better future.
In addition to the funds supplied to students, the Kinobi Scholaship program provides scholarship winners with access to Kinobi Lite and a one-semester career mentorship program from experienced mentors to assist them prepare for a better career #OpportunityForAll.
- Tuition price help of 15,000 peso for this semester
- Exclusive Mentoring 1-on-1 with profession mentors from famous industries and companies
- A Kinobi Premium Membership for the following 1 semester to get entry to all of Kinobis career guidance features A chance to sign up for the following batch of Kinobi Campus Ambassadors Experience running in multinational companies from five international locations via the #OneDayAsKinobiWarrior program
- Scholarship candidates need to be Filipino students presently pursuing a Bachelors diploma program at any public or private college in the Philippines
- There aren’t anyt any faculty and major limitations
- No minimum GPA
- Students who’ve acquired scholarships from different establishments are allowed to use for the Kinobi Scholarship
Timeline for scholarship
|Opening of Registration||January 15 – February 12, 2022|
|Closing of Registration||February 12, 2022|
|File Selection Process||February 14 – February 25, 2022|
|Announcement of File Selection Candidates||February 26, 2022|
|Selection Phase Two||March 7 – March 14, 2022|
|Announcement for Selection Phase Two||March 18, 2022|
|Selection Phase Three||March 22 – March 28, 2022|
|Announcement of Scholarship Grantees||March 31, 2022|
Procedure for Registration
Please follow @kinobi.ph, @kinobi.asia, and Kinobi Philippines on Instagram and Facebook.
Like, share, and tag 3 friends in the comments area below.
Join our DP Blast and copy the spiel at twb.nz/kinobiphscholarship.
Before applying, make sure you meet the following qualifications and have a resume, cover letter, and organisational certificate (optional) prepared.
You may generate your resume and cover letter at app.kinobi.asia.
How Do You Apply?
|STEP 1: Registration||Before applying for the scholarship, make sure you have completed all of the procedures|
|Step 2 – Apply||Go to bit.ly/kinobischolarship and press the “Apply Now” button.|
|Step 3 – Prepare||To finish the registration process, answer the questions on the Google Forms and send the required documents, such as a resume and cover letter.|
|Step 4 – Annoncement||You’re all set to go! You may now just wait for the chosen candidates to be announced during the file selection process stage.|
For More Information about Kinobi Scholarship 2022, Check out Kinobi Philippines Official Instagram and Facebook Accounts at @kinobi.ph and Kinobi Philippines!!
Source: Kinobi Press Release
- How To Apply for DOST Scholarship
- SM Scholarship 2022
- How to Apply for CHED Scholarship: An Ultimate Guide
- PhilSA AD Astra Scholarships Program
- Hawak Kamay Scholarship Application | Apply Now