⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2024-2025⚡
Kinobi is hosting the Kinobi Scholarship program for the first time ever in 2022! Ten students from the Philippines and Indonesia will be chosen to receive a scholarship that includes advantages in cash as well as career mentorship.
Kinobi Scholarship is a scholarship program presented by Kinobi, a professional development company, to students in the Philippines to help them continue their studies and achieve a better future.
In addition to the funds supplied to students, the Kinobi Scholaship program provides scholarship winners with access to Kinobi Lite and a one-semester career mentorship program from experienced mentors to assist them prepare for a better career.
Table of Contents
- What are the Benefits
- What are the Eligibility
- Application Period
- Procedure for Registration
- How to Apply?
- Contact Details
- Related articles
What are the Benefits
- Tuition price help of 15,000 peso for this semester
- Exclusive Mentoring 1-on-1 with profession mentors from famous industries and companies
- A Kinobi Premium Membership for the following 1 semester to get entry to all of Kinobis career guidance features A chance to sign up for the following batch of Kinobi Campus Ambassadors Experience running in multinational companies from five international locations via the #OneDayAsKinobiWarrior program
What are the Eligibility
- Scholarship candidates need to be Filipino students presently pursuing a Bachelors diploma program at any public or private college in the Philippines
- There aren’t anyt any faculty and major limitations
- No minimum GPA
- Students who’ve acquired scholarships from different establishments are allowed to use for the Kinobi Scholarship
- Opening of Registration January 15 – February 12, 2022
- Closing of Registration February 12, 2022
- File Selection Process February 14 – February 25, 2022
- Announcement of File Selection Candidates February 26, 2022
- Selection Phase Two March 7 – March 14, 2022
- Announcement for Selection Phase Two March 18, 2022
- Selection Phase Three March 22 – March 28, 2022
- Announcement of Scholarship Grantees – March 31, 2022
Procedure for Registration
Join and copy the spiel at twb.nz/kinobiphscholarship.
Before applying, make sure you meet the following qualifications and have a resume, cover letter, and organizational certificate (optional) prepared. You may generate your resume and cover letter at app.kinobi.asia.
How to Apply?
1: Registration Before applying for the scholarship, make sure you have completed all of the procedures
2: Apply Go to bit.ly/kinobischolarship and press the “Apply Now” button.
3: Prepare To finish the registration process, answer the questions on the Google Forms and send the required documents, such as a resume and cover letter.
4: Announcement You’re all set to go! You may now just wait for the chosen candidates to be announced during the file selection process stage.
For More Information about Kinobi Scholarship 2023, Check out Kinobi Philippines Official Instagram and Facebook Accounts at @kinobi.ph and Kinobi Philippines!!