The good news is that the KCC Foundation Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year. What are you waiting for? Apply now and you may be their next scholar!
Table of Contents
- KCC Foundation Scholarship Benefits
- How to Apply?
- Ongoing Scholarships
KCC Foundation Scholarship Benefits
Enjoy full tuition fee assistance, allowances & great opportunities with KCC Group of Companies for all qualified applicants.
New Update Scholarship Ongoing: Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship
- Incoming first year college student
- No grade below 80% in any related subject.
- A student must have a general average (latest report grade) of at least 85% or its equivalent.
- Not a recipient of any major scholarship or financial aid.
- Fully accomplished Online Application Form
- 2×2 ID Picture
- Birth Certificate (scanned copy)
- School Card (latest if available)
- Application Letter (with photo)
- Family Profile (with family and house photos)
New Update: DCWD College Scholarship Open to Apply
How to Apply?
All interested applicants can register online at https://bit.ly/KCCFIscholar2023.
- Scholarships for College Students in PHILIPPINES
- SM Scholarship 2023
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023
KCC Scholarship benefits
• 2×2 ID Picture
• Birth Certificate (scanned copy)
• School Card (latest if available)
• Application Letter (with photo)
• Family Profile (with family and house photos)
KCC Foundation Scholarship is open?
Source: KCC Founcation Inc. (KCCFI)