Ayala Foundation Scholarship is open to all eligible Filipinos. Ayala Foundation Inc. recently launched a new scholarship, the U-Go Scholar Grant, for the academic year 2023-2024.
The U-Go Scholar Grant aims to help young women from economically-disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue higher education. A partnership between education start-up U-Go and Ayala Foundation, the program provided grants to 120 women in its initial batch. In the medium term, it aims to reach at least 1,000 recipients.
The Philippines is the seventh country after Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Vietnam.
What is the U-Go scholar grant?
There is financial assistance for ambitious and promising young women pursuing higher education.
What are the Ayala Foundation Scholarship Benefits?
If accepted, each scholar will get Php 40,000 annually (every year) as long as she maintains good academic performance.
All applications must be submitted by April 21, 2023 (Friday) at 12 noon Philippine Standard Time.
Also Read: Scholarships for College Students
What are the qualifications for a scholar?
Following are the qualifications to apply for Ayala Scholarship U-Scholar Grant 2023:
- Filipino citizen
- Incoming first-year, second-year, or third-year college students for SY 23-24. Incoming fourth-year students for SY 23-24 may apply only if they are taking a five-year course. Students who are expecting to graduate from SY 23-24 cannot apply.
- Enrolling in a public or state university/college for SY 23-24.
- With a desire to excel and a minimum GPA of 85% (or equivalent)
- An active member of her community
- Without any disciplinary or administrative cases
- Aspires to bring positive change to society
- A model of integrity in the community
- With proof of financial need
What documents should I prepare for my application?
You must prepare the following documents to apply for the Ayala Foundation Scholarship 2023:
- Current Official Certificate of Registration/Enrollment signed by registrar
- Parent’s ITR or Certificate of Indigency
- Latest copy of grades
- If available (Recent copy of electric or water bill)
- If shortlisted for the grant (Recommendation letter)
Ongoing Scholarship: CHED Scholarship Program 2023
How to apply for Ayala Foundation Scholarship?
All interested applicants must read Ayala Foundation Inc.’s complete announcement on the required documentary requirements and application process, which can be found at this link: https://www.ayalafoundation.org/program/u-go-scholar-grant.
You can apply for the 2023 cohort by visiting afi.ph/u-go-apply. Applications close on April 21, 2023, at noon, Philippine Standard Time.
Source: Ayala Foundation