⚡ Follow us on Facebook to Get Latest Scholarship updates
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) is one of the bodies of the Philippine government given the task to care for the welfare of Filipinos. In additional to this, they provide a variety of options, including job and scholarship offers, to people who wish to work with them.
Table of Contents
- What is DSWD Educational Assistance Program?
- How to Apply DSWD Educational Assistance Program?
- Which students can apply For DSWD Educational Assistance Program?
- The DSWD Educational Assistance Program: How Do I Apply?
- Video Guide
- Below are the Necessary Documentary Requirements:
- Payout Schedules
- Ongoing Scholarships
- People also ask:
What is DSWD Educational Assistance Program?
The DSWD Educational Assistance Program provides financial aid to eligible individuals for their education. Back in March of 2018, they made the clarification that they are not offering a scholarship they’re offering a type of educational assistance for indigent students and other qualified students.
How to Apply DSWD Educational Assistance Program?
According to DSWD Sec. Erwin Tulfo release, the following individuals are eligible to use the DSWD educational support program:
- Working student
- Has no family/Living with relative
- Child of a solo parent
- Has parents with no source of living
- Child of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs)
- Child of Persons With Disabilities (PWDs)
- Child of HIV victims
- Victim of Domestic Abuse
- Victim of natural disasters
A family is eligible to apply and register for the DSWD educational assistance program if it has three or more children. Of course, it won’t seem appropriate to inform the DSWD of their circumstance—they would need to provide documentation in order for the department to approve and validate their application.
Which students can apply For DSWD Educational Assistance Program?
As per the announcement, it said that elementary or grade school students, high school students, and vocational/college level students can apply for the DSWD educational assistance program.
“Magsisimula ang Educational Assistance payout sa ika-20 ng Agosto 2022 at sa mga susunod na Sabado – Agosto 27, Setyembre 3, 10, 17 at 24,” Sec. E. Tulfo said in a Facebook post.
Also Read: OWWA Scholarship 2023
The AICS Educational Assistance Program provides students PHP 1000 to PHP 4,000 in financial aid for students, depending on current level of schooling. Check the below Details for cash amounts that each student can receive.
- Elementary students cash assistance – PHP 1,000
- High School Students cash assistance – PHP 2,000
- Senior High School Students cash assistance – PHP 3,000
- College/Vocational Students cash assistance – PHP 4,000
Also Read: Civil Service Exam 2023
The DSWD Educational Assistance Program: How Do I Apply?
Those who wish to avail the assistance may opt for two ways according to Sec. Erwin Tulfo:
- Walk-In – Visit the DSWD Central Office or Field Offices.
- Email – Send an email request to CIU.CO [@] DWSD.GOV.PH
Below are the Necessary Documentary Requirements:
- Proof of Enrollment
- Authorization letter (if the applicant is not available)
- Valid ID of parent/guardian as well as students who are in college or taking vocational courses
For your reference, take note of the following DSWD Educational Assistance Payout schedules:
- August 20, 2022
- August 27, 2022
- September 3, 2022
- September 10, 2022
- September 17, 2022
- September 24, 2022
- CHED Scholarship 2023
- Philippine Science High School Scholarships
- STEM Scholarship For Excellence
- DOST Scholarship 2023
- TES Scholarship 2023 Application Form
People also ask:
What is DSWD assistance?
The DSWD Educational Assistance Program is a social protection program provided by the government that helps students in need. Students in elementary, high school, senior high school, and vocational/college levels are eligible for financial aid under the program.
How to Apply For DSWD Educational Assistance Program
Go to the nearest DSWD office to register. A family can register for the cash assistance for school.
What is the Financial aid that will receive
The Financial aid that you receive depends on your level of schooling.
1. Elementary students cash assistance – PHP 1,000
2. High School Students cash assistance – PHP 2,000
3. Senior High School Students cash assistance – PHP 3,000
4. College/Vocational Students cash assistance – PHP 4,000
How to write E-mail request for DSWD Educational Assistance
1. Walk-In – Visit the DSWD Central Office or Field Offices.
2. Email – Send an email request to CIU.CO@DWSD.GOV.PH
What is the DSWD educational assistance 2022 requirements
1. Proof of Enrollment
2. Authorization letter (if the applicant is not available)
3. Valid ID of parent/guardian as well as students who are in college or taking vocational courses
What is the DSWD Educational Assistance Deadline 2022
The Deadline for the program is September 24, 2022 [New Update]
What is DSWD Scholarship 2022?
There is no DSWD Scholarship Program. The Department offer educational assistance to eligible students.