⚡ Follow us on Facebook to Get Latest Scholarship updates
CHED Scholarship Program Application Form. Before Applying the Online Application Form, Read the Steps below.
Table of Contents
Qualifications in General:
- Must be a Filipino citizen.
- Must be a Senior High School graduate OR a candidate for graduation with a GPA of at least 93 % or its equivalent OR a pass the Alternative Learning System (ALS)/Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT);
- Must have guardian/parents with a combined annual gross income of not more than Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP 400,000.00)
- Must be eligible for just one CHED scholarship or financial aid program
- and Must not have graduated from any degree program.
Step 2: Check whether your course/degree program is a CHED Priority Course/Degree Program as defined in CMO 10, S. 2021.
Step 3: Before applying online, prepare scanned, clear copies of all documented requirements saved as JPEG (.jpg or.jpeg with a file size of no more than 5MB) in your computer, USB, or device.
Note: When applying online, please use a PC Desktop or LAPTOP with a PRINTER!
Read Here: How to apply for CHED Scholarship Program
Documentary Requirements (to be scanned and uploaded when applying online).
Important Reminder: All photocopied documents must be CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES:
- 2 pieces 2″x2″ ID photo
- A genuine and certified copy of the birth certificate
- Academic Qualifications:
- For Graduating Senior High School Applicants
- Grades for Grade 11 and First Sem. of Grade 12
- * For Senior High School Graduates – Form 137
- * For ALS Passers – Accreditation and Equivalency Test Passer Certificate
- * For PEPT Passers – Certificate of Advancement to the Next Level
- Proof of Income from Parents/Guardians (whichever is appropriate)
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardians * Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Certificate of Indigency with parent/guardian Annual Income issued by the Barangay
Chairman or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
- DSWD Case Study or Affidavit of No Income
- For children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and Seafarers, a copy of the most recent contract or passport is required.
- Proof of income may be required.
Step 4: Fill out the Online CSP Application form.
Step 5: Press the SUBMIT button, then print, sign, and save your completed application form.
Step 6: wait for the result. The applicant’s email address will be used to provide the application’s results.
Note: Please keep in mind that the application for financial assistance is only complete if the documented criteria have been validated by CHEDRO8. All applications will be reviewed and ranked in accordance with CHED guidelines. You will be notified of the results of the verification and ranking process through email, which will be sent to the email address you supplied.
All qualifying candidates resulting from the rank list and depending on the available slots must submit their original documentation to CHEDROs for verification and the issue of a Notice of Award (NOA).
Read Here: List of CHED Priority Courses