Welcome to CareersFilipino. We, at CareersFilipino believe to provide quality content related to Scholarships and Student Advice. Our articles are related to education and student life, so, If you can write articles on these subjects, this will be a great opportunity to get featured on our website.
Guest Post Guidelines
CareersFilipino attracts more than 150,000 monthly visitors looking for quality content on education and student advice articles. We are looking for useful, engaging and well-researched articles to publish on our website. If its your cup of tea, we would love to hear from you.
Guest Post Article Topics
- Educational Assistance
- Cash Assistance
- Student Advice Articles
- List of Best Colleges / Scholarships
- How to Articles
General Requirements – Content
Following are the general requirements necessary for a submission to be considered by us
- Articles must have around 800-2000 words with content related to above topics.
- Do not submit articles with grammatical mistakes. Check your content thoroughly before submitting.
- Make sure the Titles and Headings are SEO optimized.
- Check for keywords beforehand and optimize your content accordingly.
- We are looking for original, engaging and well written content.
- We will not feature articles which are published elsewhere and we DO check for Plagiarism.
- We reserve the right to edit any content submitted by you where ever necessary.
- You can submit one or two photos along with the content. Images must be in .webp format and must have max width of 720px.
- You will need to provide references to infographics if you do not own them.
Links and References
- You can include maximum of two links to your website in the body of Article.
- You should submit reference links of relevant websites – links related to research studies or major publications.
- We reserve the right to remove any links from the article which we feel to be inappropriate.
What you should not do
Here are some basic ground rules relating to the content you submit.
- Do not make the article sound as corporate. Write it fluently in a friendly way
- You should not include any affiliate marketing links. The links should not direct visitors to your sales page or affiliate marketing page.
- Your site must not contain any pop-up ads.
- If your article gets selected and featured on our website. You can promote the post link on your socials.
- We reserve all rights to remove part of content or the article submitted by you from our website.
- In the end of the article, you may submit your intro in less than 30 words and share a link to your website.
- You can also add two social media links where people can find you.
- If your article is featured on our website, we will promote the same on our Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and Youtube and we encourage you to do the same.
- Do not republish the guest post article anywhere on your website, Medium, LinkedIn or any where else.
How to Submit
To submit your article, please email Contact [at] careersfilipino [dot] com the following
- Title of the Article (30-65 characters)
- Keywords if any
- Content with Heading tags – H1, H2, H3, H4, H5.
- Image files ( .webp format )
- Author bio
If your article meets our eligibility standards, we will email you to notify about when the post will be shared on website. We usually respond to submissions within 72 hours.
We are looking forward to your submission. All the best.
– Team CareersFilipino