The graduate studies program at De La Salle University is a haven for innovative creativity focused on scholarship and research skill development as well as career growth.
It was established on a strong foundation of academic excellence and awarded ten (10) Centers of Excellence and five (5) Centers of Development by the Philippine Commission on Higher Education (CHED). Zonal Research Center for the National Capital Region is another name for it (NCR).
Boasting of faculty members who are leaders in their field of skills and knowledge and an environment that cultivates advancements in research, graduate programs are designed to update and improve the knowledge and skills of professionals. Graduate students will be prepared to lead the country as scholars, thinkers, and leaders by learning the Religio, Mores, and Cultura traditions of Lasallian.
Also Read: Bangon Marawi Scholarship Program
Application for Graduate Student Scholarships for Term 2 of Academic Year 2022–2023
Important Note: After completing the graduate application procedure for the applicant’s selected degree program, scholarship applications will only be considered. Upon submitting their complete scholarship application file, they will be asked to provide their application reference number.
Only masters and doctoral programs are eligible for the scholarships and financial aid.
The Office of Admissions and Scholarships now allows the submission of scanned copies of the necessary documents in PDF format through Google Form of their various universities due to the restrictions about by the Covid-19 pandemic. The links to the Google Forms are listed below:
- Complete the Google form for the St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant under your college.
- All latest, arriving graduate students must be made aware that the application for scholarship is processed simultaneously with their application for admission.
- A letter of proposal by the candidate for financial assistance addressed to: The OAS Director, Thru: The Associate Dean (except for the College of Engineering Grantees letter is addressed to: The OAS Director, Assistant Dean, Research and Advanced Studies (RAS).
- Please visit https://www.dlsu.edu.ph/offices/vca/ for the list of college administrators.
- A photocopy of the candidate latest Income Tax Return (ITR) form.
- If the applicant is unemployed or is married and filing separate income tax returns, submit a photocopy of the spouse’s most recent ITR form;
- If unemployed and single, a photocopy of the most recent ITR form from the parent;
- A Certificate of Exemption from Filing Income Tax Return from the BIR or a Certificate of Unemployment from the Municipal or Barangay Hall, if neither parent is employed.
- A certificate of employment that includes information on pay (if one is not available, please show a job contract or a copy of a pay slip from the previous month)
- a letter of recommendation for financial assistance from the applicant’s current employer or superior
- If the applicant is unemployed at the time of application, a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s former professors from his or her most recent school or from a previous employer or supervisor.
- Wait till the end via email.
- For concerns and inquiries, please email [email protected] with the subject heading: SLS GS Application Concern (Term 2, AY2022-2023)
- Application for Financial Aid (New, Current Students, and Scholarship Upgrade) – 30 September to 29 October 2022
- Online Release of Result – 07 January 2023
Use a Google form to submit all scanned copies of your application materials. Applications that don’t meet the criteria specified by the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS) may be rejected.
Upgrade Request for Current Grants
Graduate Scholarship Grantees may apply for a Scholarship UPGRADE of their current scholarships throughout the application period if they have completed at least two (2) trimesters as scholars. The scholar must provide the following documentation along with the financial help application form they complete for their particular college:
- Brother Andrew Gonzalez College of Education (BAGCED)
- College of Computer Studies (CCS)
- College of Liberal Arts (CLA)
- College of Science (COS)
- Gokongwei College of Engineering (GCOE)
- Ramon Del Rosario College of Business (RVRCOB)
- School of Economics (SOE)
- He/she contains a letter addressed to: The Dean, via: The OAS Director.
- A scanned copy of the grades from the prior terms is attached by the student.
- If a certificate of employment is not available, please show a job contract or a one-worth month’s of pay slips.
Rules for Eligibility and Retention
- Enrollment in a program for a continuous 6 units every term.
- A trimestral average of “2.5” (for MA/MS program grantees) or “3.0” shall be maintained (for doctoral program grantees)
- Compliance of the University Scholarship Council guidelines.
For concerns and inquiries, please email [email protected] with the subject heading:
SLS GS Application Concern (Term 2, AY 2022-2023)
For inquiries and concerns, please send a ticket to The Concierge through this link: https://theconcierge.dlsu.edu.ph/support/tickets/new